Wednesday, July 29, 2009

'Hunters, Rogues & Heroes' by Connor McKenzie

It's ages since I posted anything! Don't know where the last few months went to. Red's (Connor McKenzie) latest book has just been released by Penguin and he's busy being interviewed for both print and radio media. I know I'm biased but I think 'Hunters, Rogues and Heroes' is a great book. It's a collection of stories that has been published in NZ Outdoor over the past few years. I wonder how many people pick up that, although Red's stories are printed in an outdoor book and targeted at hunters, his stories are really about people, not hunting. He's acknowledged as NZ Outdoor's favourite author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All material on Art and Writing is owned by Lyn Rasmussen. Permission to republish in print or online must be granted by Lyn Rasmussen in writing.















 
at http://associates.amazon.com.