Friday, January 22, 2010

Janet Keen Mosaic Artist

Rotorua mosaic artist Janet Keen, recently spent a fortnight on an art and writing retreat in Noosa on Queensland's Gold Coast. We had lunch together a little while ago and as always I came away feeling uplifted and inspired. It was Janet who first gave me the confidence to market my artwork.

Janet's passionate about everything she does, including her gorgeous mosaic garden in Rotorua which she opens up to the public on appointment. Janet is one of those people who add so much to your life - I'm glad she's my friend. You'll find more details on Janet's website read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All material on Art and Writing is owned by Lyn Rasmussen. Permission to republish in print or online must be granted by Lyn Rasmussen in writing.















 
at http://associates.amazon.com.