Saturday, March 21, 2009

Art Exhibition


This afternoon my daughter Angie came to help me hang paintings at Essence Cafe in Ngongotaha. Actually, Angie did most of the work, she being younger and more nimble than I. I stuck price tags on the wall and quivered inside. I guess everyone feels the same when they put their work out for public display. I needed a few more pieces but have very little to work with at the moment and not much time to get anything else done - it will be an interesting week for this learning artist - luckily I'll be too busy working to have much time to angst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

All material on Art and Writing is owned by Lyn Rasmussen. Permission to republish in print or online must be granted by Lyn Rasmussen in writing.















 
at http://associates.amazon.com.