Saturday, March 21, 2009


I'm totally new to blogging so be patient with me! Had a fabulous day today. Met up with other romance writers - the first meeting I've managed to get to in several months. The drive from Rotorua to Te Awamutu was made in sunshine all the way. Beautiful countryside and a good friend for company. At the meeting we made commitments to support each other through pieces of significant writing. Inspired by the afternoon, when I returned home I searched back through work begun and abandoned over the last 12 months. I know there's something in there I can expand and I feel a heightened sense of commitment and enthusiasm because of the time shared with other writers.

Tomorrow I look forward to an exciting, nerve-wracking day as I hang paintings for my first solo exhibition. It's just a small show in a cafe but it's released my closet drama queen! I feel as if I'm being hung out to dry along with my art - I can only wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ex-il@miro - I think I could easily spend too much time here ...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

All material on Art and Writing is owned by Lyn Rasmussen. Permission to republish in print or online must be granted by Lyn Rasmussen in writing.















 
at http://associates.amazon.com.